Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Special: Favourite Bloggers and Youtuber

Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies! Today is a day to enjoy with the people you love, be it your other half, your family or close friends. Today is also the day that I spread my love by giving some to the wonderful bloggers and youtubers who I love!


Awesome Bloggers!


Bash Studio

This blog is written by Alyson, someone who does amazing and really cute DIY's that aren't too difficult to do. Besides that she also talks about the things she loves and finds beauty in, all accompanied by wonderfully well taken pictures. I only started following her a couple of weeks ago, and I can simply tell she's a good egg! You should definitely follow her on Instagram, her colourful pictures are my little happy moments of the day . Right now, my favourite post of her is the one where she talks about donuts because, well, donuts are simply one of the best things to have ever been invented! You can find the link to that post here. Be sure to also check out her latest post about Valentine's Day, you can find that link here. Make sure to show her some love! 


Glamorous Glitter

If you're looking for someone to help you with your blog, look no further! This blog is by Imka, someone who calls herself an expert in SEO and all things blogging. And let me tell you, she most definitely is! She has a lot of wonderful things to offer and eventhough my blog is only slowly growing, I definitely think her tips made a great difference. Please check out her latest post, you can find it here, I promise you you won't regret it! Her latest post is about all the blog resources that can be useful for you as a blogger, something I'm really looking forward to to check out. If you find her posts helpful, be sure to let her know!


Nerdy Mermaid

This is possibly my favourite blog, mainly because it's so random! Amy is, as you can tell by her blog, a nerd, who loves to write about all the nerdy things that interest her. I myself am not really a nerd, but there are definitely some things that interest me, and most of my friends are massive nerds! (we call our group 'The Unicorn Squad', what do you want more?) So to keep up, I read her blog. The moment I decided to start following her, is when I saw her post about the things she got for Christmas, you can find the link here, for the simple reason that she's also a fan of Tom Hiddleston. I also strongly advise you to look him up if you don't know who I'm talking about, he's a brilliant actor! My favourite post is the one where she talks about the things she's good at, you can find that post here. If you like nerdy things or fun posts about random things, be sure to check her blog out! 


Favourite Youtuber


Brooke M Richards

Again, this is someone who I only discovered about a month ago, when she made a video about how social media is controlling our life, you can find this video here. I honestly don't understand how she hasn't gotten more subscribers yet, her videos are simply amazing and have a really deep meaning to them. Before I started blogging, I didn't have Instagram nor Twitter, so I understand her viewpoints completely. I never really have been addicted to social media and it's a massive pet peeve of mine when people are on their phones when I'm together with them. I can simply resonate with all her videos, and that's what I love so much about her. She says what I think! Also some advice from me to you, especially on this day; learn to think for yourself! I'm constantly seeing this retarded sheep/pack mentality around me and it's driving me insane! I think I might do a post about this to make clear what exactly I mean by this. Be sure to check Brooke out, her videos are deeply inspiring, especially for those who feel lost.

Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers? Let's show eachother some love! Do you have a post you would like me to check out? Be sure to post the link below! Make sure to make this a happy day! :)

xoxo Lien Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment